Debuted as one of Girls’ Generation members, Hyoyeon recently began her solo career as DJ Hyo following her single title called “Sober” in 2018. This K-pop icon has been actively promoting under her stage name DJ Hyo, where she would participate in a number of activities involving DJ as well as other EDM festivals.
Good news to fans in Malaysia, DJ Hyo will be making an exclusive appearance at Zouk Genting for her solo event. It will be held on July 26 with an admission ticket priced at only RM75 (inclusive of one alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink).
You may refer below for more details of the event:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid photo of ID, local or foreign passport (original documents must be presented)
- Last entry at 2.00 AM
- Customers that appear intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be refused admittance
- Patrons displaying arrogant or rude behaviour towards the door staff or fellow patrons will be allowed entry
- Muslim ladies with religious hijab or headscarf are advised not to enter
- Bodyguards of VIP are only allowed to enter if their employer is in the premise
- No weapons are allowed into the premise
- Zouk Genting Management has the right of refusal to any patron’s entry
Terms & Conditions:
- Patrons must be 18 years old and above
- Minimum age to buy alcohol beverages is 21 years old
- Entry is non-refundable
- Management reserves the right to alter terms and conditions without prior notice
- Club rules apply
‘DJ Hyo in Zouk Genting’ is hosted by Zouk Genting and Resorts World Genting. You can simply click on this link to make a booking for admission. For more info of the event, you may head over to Zouk Genting Facebook page.
Leave behind all the stress and work behind, it’s time to have some fun by spending your weekend at Zouk Genting with DJ Hyo this July 26. Book your tickets today!